Thursday, January 7, 2010

lunch break

I had an angry day..
this is the outcome.




I am so not concerned with your blatant stupidity,
you try to be cute with your crude masculinity.
Your ego extends out through over your skin,
there is not but a pinhole to get that word in.

I heard you the first time untalented whore
did you ever consider I find you a bore?
Maybe everyone else lets you think that you're right
to avoid the possibility of starting a fight
with the fear you'll keep going till something explodes
and some of your ego might go up their nose.

Then forever they'll smell you - how shit would it be!
To be stuck with the stench every time that you sneeze.
I will stay here just trying to finish my job
with the only condition you shut your fat gob.
Your shit personality will always seep through
so until I can leave I will just ignore you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - awesome, lol. I'd love to FB it, sourcing you, with expletives expleted.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter