Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little bit short

The only way I used to know how to write was to rhyme. It used to come so naturally to me. I guess it still would, but my mind is being suffocated. If it could get some air, maybe it would spit something out.

I'm drowning in my daily duties. A bed I have made for myself.
I just need to change the sheets.

I should put a sign outside:
"Advisory words required."

For now, I'm done. In more ways than one.


The little boy told me to hold on tight. But to what, he did not say.



Recovery

4 comments:

  1. I don't entirely get it. But I like the way you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me a little sad.

    Beats soon.

    Take your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the disc to me and I have rhymes lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why - but something about that post reminds me of the movie Being John Malkovich. (maybe the part about suffocating and spitting stuff out of your head?). Sweet wrap-up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter