Monday, December 28, 2009

it's been a while

So I was thinking about this blog. I don't know why I started it, really.
Was it a curiosity? Or a test to see if I could? No idea.
But I know I won't continue unless there's some reason for me to post.

Which brings me to my change of direction with this.
For a while now, I've been fattening up a folder on my MacBook with
pieces of writing. Call them poems, prose, lyrics, I don't even know.
There was a period of time where quite regularly, I was using the writing as an expression of something. This urge, mind you, came from nowhere.
I have not been a writer all my life. It kind of surprised me, even.

This folder sits on my computer, waiting to be used somehow.
I have considered including the text in my art – and still might do so – but,
for now, I thought to load them up on here and see what people had to say.
If there's anyone out there, reading this.

The only thing I can ask of you, is to please not duplicate or use these in any way without permission. (All writings © piasala 2008)

If you do like anything you see here, please drop me a line/comment of encouragement!!

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter