Thursday, December 31, 2009

two

Installment number two. Happy new year!!



LOVE CAN MAKE YOU SICK

there's a time and a place, they say
for everything thats real
but useless and unwarranted
compared to how i feel (without you)

the pit inside the guts
is giddy with emotion
the kind that's less than good
like i've fallen into poison

rattle back and forth
break apart my spleen
pull and wind me up
until you're happy (there's no in-between)

as hard as i try and try
the two as one disturb me
not to trust and more to doubt
the other side persuades me

who knows where to go
when the darkness overcomes
submerge erupt explode
the stream from head to ground is one

completing revolutions
of confusion and regret
embarrassed and diluted
nauseous and wet

the salty rivers flow
all the way down my neck
my logic remains cloudy
I JUST WANT HIM BACK

the past is in the past
the habit's there to kick
the future's only now
love can make you sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter