Monday, May 10, 2010

beautiful flowers and yum.


Some yummy images for you to pour over.. I'm loving dreamy bunches of flowers at the moment. And succulents! Bought some of those purple cabbage-looking things a couple of days ago. Looking beautiful in my antique watering can of a vase!

And a pic of my anniversary rose...


© piasala

©piasala







I also decided that my balcony was in desperate need of a makeover. And seeing as yesterday was Garage Sale HEAVEN in my lovely suburb of Bondi, I thought it would be the perfect day for it. I jumped on my bicycle and, lo and behold, the first one I came across was run by a lovely man selling all kinds of potted beauties!


Here's what I came home with...


© piasala

© piasala


Next garage sale I found had the perfect little bench to complete my balcony makeover!

Now I can't wait for the actual balcony itself to be redone!


Here is some indoor garden inspiration...








All images that are not mine are care of lalalovelythings and apartmenttherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter