Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TILES, my loves.

Tiles make me happy.
Ceramic tiles especially.


The imperfect edges, combined with bold colours, and earthy textural variations makes my fingertips sing. I feel myself light up when I walk into a tile showroom, eager to jump right in and touch everything!


Here are some snaps of some beauties I found today. More to come in a later post, I'm sure.



Are these scales not AH-MAZING?! I'd use them the other way up like a mermaid's tail.


Little penny-sized rounds with metal edging.


Available in great colours. Interesting Shape..

Amazing colour range available in these hexagonal beauties.

These geometric tiles piece together like a puzzle, creating amazing shapes and designs.

Gorgeous imperfect square mosaic.


When laid, these look b.e.a.utiful!

Nice shape!


I am in LOVE with these micro-mosaics. Teeny little squares. Heaps of colours. YUMMMM!



Very textural. Nice effect.
Ciao for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter