Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wallpaper like no other.

This year I ventured out to the DesignEx trade fair for the first time. It was quite overwhelming, with ALOT of interesting things to see, but one stand in particular, I cannot stop telling people about!

Eurowalls has introduced the 'Stone Range' of wallpaper. This is like nothing I've ever seen before, and really really excites me! It's a German product which is thin and flexible and adheres to walls, columns, ledges, etc – just like wallpaper.

But, wait for it, it looks and feels like genuine stone! It comes in sandstone, slate, travertine and concrete. It is truly unique and special and I would be fooled into thinking it was the real thing.

Apart from being completely out of any price range near to mine, I am officially in love.
I want to sandstone my study!

Check it.



Sandstone


Sandstone InSitu


Concrete – HOW GOOD?!


oooohh..


Slate!


I




All rolled up just like regular wallpaper!


Oh yeah, and you can check them out at here or here.


Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Spring Flowers and Birds

1 comment:

 
Free Hit Counter