Sunday, May 23, 2010

Foods, moods and dudes.

What is the function
of tipping and dunking;
the peak of the rupture
alone at a luncheon.

The windows to inside
blow out without warning,
then deflate with pins, my excuse now just boring.

I don't know the reason
my world keeps on crashing;
re-booting then memory
kicks into action.

Then sorry and dumbfounded,
tail between legs,
I throw myself back
and I start then to beg,

With "I'm sorry"s and "honestly,
I have no idea,
why laughing and joking
has turned into tears."

The crazy has got me
- re-opened the door -
to the nonsense of downing them;
2 and soon 4.

He stays like my rock
only quivering once,
understandably so,
as I total the fronts.

The best of the best,
he is here with me now.
Ever smiling, my buddy
Beans, peanuts, and mo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter