Monday, May 31, 2010

Goals and Souls.

I spent some time thinking about achieving goals. That's my aim. I've got some pretty solid ones, and want them achieved by the end of the year.

This year has already been a big one. Alot of changes still on the cards and hopefully some realisation too. This may sound cryptic, but my mind is a little bit overloaded with what I want to say. I think I'm getting there.



Here are some new words...



Rounding the following up in an instant
is likened to using a straight-ended instrument.
I don't know when actual comes into now
but the feeling is brewing and turning me round.

It seems like the future is reaching far back
and yanking me forward to launch it's attack
I'm hoping the outcome is upward instead,
for upsides make downward feel worse than the dread.

To-ing and fro-ing in mindless relations,
breaking and mending my false instigations.
Grip onto bending the pole into loops
and standing on waves
and drifting through hoops.

They won't know the answers,
those men in the mind,
they speak to me in riddles
while leaving behind
the valuable writings
from scholars gone by
who did know and try to be
open inside.

Bring on the focus and listen intently
learn from the best and roll in a Bentley.
Do all the things you are striving to find
forget any snakes that will leave you behind.
Skip to the ladders and lift yourself up,
So at ends you will find yourself holding the cup.


Interior Design and Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter