Monday, May 24, 2010

Chilli or no?

Who here eats chilli? Personally, I don't mind a bit of heat, but I mean the kind of heat that warms your mouth and then leaves you with nothing more than a slight humming reminder of what was there before.

NOT the kind of heat that smacks you upside the face then chases the saliva around your mouth, over your tongue and all the way down your throat so that breathing becomes a difficulty, liquid starts dripping from all orephesus and you inhale - not for breath, but to temporarily alleviate the painful burn of the exhale on your lips.

This is what my man, Zaz likes to experience. And here is a photo of the chilli mixture he makes (pre-blending) which he eats by the tablespoon.





This is a large blender.
He is loopy if you ask me, but that's why I love him!

1 comment:

 
Free Hit Counter